Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Study in Genesis

I have been praying and thinking about what to post here. I have come to the conclusion that what I need to do is start at the begining and move from there.
Genesis 1.1 - 2.4a is the story of creation and where I will begin.
I will offer to set this as a reading and then we will study for a week on each section. Here is the first reading. One of my favorite resources for its ease of use and good information is http://www.blueletterbible.org/index.html. It is a great place and has several translations as well as commentaries and Hebrew and Greek word info.
Will be back tomorrow with some of my own commentary.
Pastor WaynO

2 comments:

Debra said...

Not trying to be difficult. I have used blueletterbible. Lately I have been using Christianity.com Bible study tools. Looking forward to studying with you.

WaynO said...

I have used them also but it seems a bit more difficult to use. I would encourage whatever Bible helps you can find. WaynO