Saturday, October 20, 2007

I didn't want to clutter up the posts with this invitation so will add here. I am taking some members of the church to a gathering in Lincoln on Nov. 1,2,3. It is at Sheridan Lutheran Church and is entitled "Beyond Survival III" I attended last year and felt it to be a great opportunity and a recharging eye opening event.
The cost for joining us will be the $25 meal ticket and motel accomidations. When my car is full we will need additonal rides but have room for a couple yet at this point. If I know soon enough I think I can still get rooms at $40 each (waiting to confirm that).
If you have further questions you can get to the web site @ www.sheridanlutheran.org or phone them 402-423-4769.
It should be a great event and I am looking forward to taking more each year.
WaynO

1 comment:

Terri said...

I am going to be in Lincoln then for a hospital conference and would be interested in going to workshops on Friday afternoon and the concert that night. I like the idea of doing Bible study this way, maybe I'll be able to join in more!