Saturday, December 8, 2007

I am not sure where to go at the moment but feel we need to find a place to study. I wonder how many of you out there worship with the RCL. If you do then you can find the scrupture for the coming week easily through your denom. If not I would suggest this, check out the PCUSA site, (if I am correct this should take you where you need to be http://www.pcusa.org/cgi-bin/lectiond.cgi).
We can then start by moving through each day with reflection and response to the scrupture listed. If anyone has another idea we can easily move where we can all get something out of this blog.
I would choose Jude 17-25 today as it seems to speak of the season we are in. Reaching out and caring without indifference to those who seem so lost. I have some fear of the OT text from Amos, I myself might fall into that group of detestible and refused worshipers. In Matt. I think we have had enough of an emphasis on stewardship but can always be reminded of what is ours to use and what should be used in a different manner.
Open to your comments! WaynO

No comments: